VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassinate GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hellcrisis

hellcrisis

Assassinate GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Assassinate GM Application   Assassinate GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:04 pm

IGN:Assassinate
Name:Eddy

Why do i want to be a GM:I wished to help to develop this server further and promote the server,and mostly is to help those Maplers in need and those who are new to this server.I also want to play a part in keeping this server as a anti-hacker one,in which people have fun playing fairly.

What will you do if you were a GM:I will try to get rid of all the hackers I can find without any delay,make sure all those people who loves to insult people change themselves as i am sure no one love a person who loves to insult,but mainly,to tell people what they need to know about this server and help out to those who are in need to let people be happy and continue playing this server,a server they would love.

About Myself:Basketball is a hobby of mine,and my Co-Curriculum Activity in school is band.I spent most of my free time in this maple server and enjoy playing my Nintendo DS when i am away.

Time Zone:GMT +08:00[Singapore]
Have Vent?:Got It!
Have Microphone? :Yup!
Back to top Go down

Assassinate GM Application
Page 1 of 1