VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bobbuilders GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
magicman

bobbuilders GM application Empty
PostSubject: bobbuilders GM application   bobbuilders GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 am

IGN:Bobbuilder
Name:Steven
Why I want to be a GM: i want to be a GM because in my opinion this server is good(unlike geekMS, they deleted my account Crying or Very sad )so i want to become a GM because i think that i can improve it in some ways such as banning hackers. If i do get accepted to be a GM i will: help newcomers to this server, ban hackers, host events and follow all rules and regulations.
about me: i a, currently 13, i have played other private servers so i know how most things work, My friend used to hack haruki MS so 99% of the time i will know who is hacking, i used to play normal MS. i used to have a dog... Very Happy
Time zone: i live in Windsor, On so my time zone is EST (eastern standard time)
Have vent: i have vent on my com but not my laptop so it depends on which one i use.
Have microphone: same as vent on the com but not the laptop.
other stuff: i wont ALWAYS be on because i have a life out of maple story so don't expect me to be on every time you log on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

bobbuilders GM application
Page 1 of 1