VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xNutella's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deshawn2

xNutella's GM application Empty
PostSubject: xNutella's GM application   xNutella's GM application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:07 am

IGN: Nutella
Name: Deshawn
Why do I want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because while playing this game I noticed how fun it is to be a GM and I noticed what they do to keep this server fun and free of hackers. Also, I would like to host events Very Happy. What would I do if I were a gm: First of all if this application were accepted and I were to become a gm I would try to host my first event ASAP. I would also help anyone that would need help and I try to keep it free of hackers by banning them but i'd give them a warning first. Also, i'd try to make this server grow and get more people to join. About myself: Well first of all i think I am a very kind person that cares and listens to other peoples problems. Also, I am short and proud of being short >Very Happy. Time Zone: Central Time (CT)
Have vent: Yup. Have Mic.: Yes i do have a microphone
Back to top Go down
iFerdie

iFerdie

xNutella's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Reply on app   xNutella's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:38 am

Thats a pretty good app :3
Back to top Go down

xNutella's GM application
Page 1 of 1