VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just My Server

Go down 
+3
nutman11
Michelle
Ronnie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nutman11

Just My Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ....   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 pm

i kinda like the rebirth idea but i luve having teams and parties fight agianst zakum and all that
i always end up soling it and that really isnt fun for me even tho its a crap load of xp
Back to top Go down
ItsAlyan

ItsAlyan

PostSubject: Holy Crap...   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 pm

DUDE.... Thats ENOUGH!
I've seen enough of this F'ing weird bullcrap.... Whats up with you Xiyar...? How long did you cry for since everyone left your server, and who even cares about that... Its just a F'ing game. If your really that desperate for people, then go get some yourself. And, keep your personal opinions to yourself, UNDERSTAND THAT? You people are acting so weird over a Game....
*EDIT* Someone Lock this Shit up. Thanks.*EDIT*

Last edited by ItsAlyan on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm

u know i said that at the beginnging lol that it was just a game and well apperently yelling and being senor snipy doesnt work so ya
Back to top Go down
ItsAlyan

ItsAlyan

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 am

nutman11 wrote:
u know i said that at the beginnging lol that it was just a game and well apperently yelling and being senor snipy doesnt work so ya

Well... It got him to shutup for a while, so I guess its good enough.
Back to top Go down
looooooo

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:55 am

loooool xiyar fails so hard does he even now the term of "java" i dont think so he uses made spoon feeding repacks and says OH OH LOOK I MADE A SERVER EFF THIS ONE JOIN MY FAILED SERVER no seriously get the meaning of java before you go advertise shitty servers saying"is growing is growin" no your penis is still half a inch small
Back to top Go down
looooooo

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 am

you maybe wondering do i play this serve lemme make it clear NO i dont seriosly why join someone or something thats gonne die sooner or later thats like saying" oh look some crack lets smoke it we wont die today just in a few weeks HOORAAY " failed! the end do not join his server your gonna be wasting life
Back to top Go down
looooooo

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:59 am

sorry for the triple posts *edit* everything i say is referring to his "shit ass homosapien lesbo server" not vms so is chill dont get mad at me geek
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 am

Could i get a name out of u pleasE?
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 am

Hmm i would say it is Luis <------Emo Lover
Back to top Go down
dazianbo

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 am

ferdie you really need to make me a mod cause a lot of things are going wrong on the server and i noe why
Back to top Go down
Alyan

PostSubject: Dang..   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:05 am

This post is goin hhaaaaaard. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just My Server
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3