VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just My Server

Go down 
+3
nutman11
Michelle
Ronnie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nutman11

Just My Server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:38 pm

thats not 100% true poeple can change it just takes time and usually more maturing cause of right now if im right most of the ppl that hate u are kids or young teens there goal in life so far is to fit in so they make fun of u when someone else does just to feel accepted as they grow they mature and figure out what jackasses they where.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:42 pm

True. But u need to talk to ferdie, michelle , and max
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: lllll   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:43 pm

indeed i will.....as soon as i can log on to the server lol
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Lawlz yah its never online -.-
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: lol   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:48 pm

well i should probobly stop talking my head already hurts from playing this dam puzzle game on newgrounds
Back to top Go down
Myserver

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Kk
Back to top Go down
iFerdie

iFerdie

PostSubject: O_O   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 pm

krissy didn't get demoted, i erased all gm accounts for you won't hack them, but she just never came back.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Then why didn't u contact her, about this instead of leaving it like that.
Back to top Go down
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.louisms.ucoz.co.uk
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:24 pm

how could we contact her if she didnt get on vent or something? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:28 pm

MyServer wrote:
Lol, why u even in this? this all started after YourStory was over. All these people used to play my server. I made this server. all ferdie did was redo what i do and said he did it. and they say my server sucks. then they just saying this server sucks.

Dude YourStory was a complete failure. The name was failure. And you didn't make this server. You helped the Admin with his problems. You just HELPED. not make.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: who wants   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:40 pm

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

TOP THAT SANTA CLAUSE
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Ronnie Really, Why U Sticking Up For This Server, Cmon Plus You Dont Even Know About My New Server. Man You Changed. School Done Shit To U. And I Did Make The Server, Ferdie Just Remade It. I Dont Really See Any Updates For This Server. On The 4th Day My Server Was Up 17 People. Vengefuls Been Up For About A Month Now Getting Around 20+ People. Compare Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: hey   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 pm

hey dude ur back hows it been over the past ummmm day since we talked
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Lol wats up. I Told u these people would talk shit about me.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: ...   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 pm

never doubted u as for me i havent said anything bad about u im on a roll and to be honest i dont hear ur name alot on the server.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Cuz Am Working On My Server, So i dont have time to get on the server. plus am to good for them
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 pm

ya they dont have enough summoning events its always hide and seek and stuff bores me out
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Come play mine, i just added a fuck loud of custom npcs add me on msn xiyar93@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: cool   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:12 pm

lol what r the rates for it?
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:14 pm

A Bit Like This But It Has ALOT OF better shit.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: lol   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 pm

ill have to get my azn buddy to look in to it cuase to be honest i dont know crap about downloading htese private servers i just play them hes the expert
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm

lol hes wasting his time on this server.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: lol   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 pm

hes already done with this server
lol i sitll play it cause i dont know how to get private servers and it beats the hell out of real ms
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:31 pm

This Server all u do is level up rebirth level up rebirth. all u do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just My Server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next