VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just My Server

Go down 
+3
nutman11
Michelle
Ronnie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 am

Lol My Server's Been Up For Only 4 Days And look =D

Just My Server ServerStatus4thDayup
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Another Photo =D   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 am

Just My Server 10People
Back to top Go down
Ronnie

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 am

ROFL is that xiyar?
Fucking gay server then i guess.
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:22 am

LOL freakin xiyar....
practically all our players hate you anyway
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Its Kool If Your Players Hate U Cuz My Server Grows Everyday Only 3 Days Up And I Had 14 People Playing it =D

And Ronnie its kewl u hate me i used your account
Back to top Go down
Chan

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Screw you michelle your a traitor! and ronnie you suck becuz vengeful is never up 24/7 unlike ours you betch! Very Happy you shuld know that our server has more player playing than you today~ Smile i hope you know that xiyar is LOVED by everyone in your server. EVERYONE LOVED HIM!
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:28 pm

cause he tries to hard
everyone HATES xiyar in our server!!
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: idk stop asking subject thing   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:47 pm

thats probobly all the players the servers gonna get

P.S should probobly go to bed

P.S.S Nah ill wait alil longer

P.S,S.S nobody saw this message

P.S.S.S.S ya they did dont lie guys

P.S.S.S.S.S thats all guys or is it........no it is or maybe not.........positive night guys or maybe not............
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Lol Michelle What do u do for this server. all u do really is just ban people. Vengefulstory phails cuz of u.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: who knows   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:50 pm

look buddy as far as i can see the server roxs how does she make it fail explain????
Your just pinning it all on her cause u just want to make it easier on yourself
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:53 pm

lol dude u dont know michelle this well. Shes only here becuase hes a GM if she was demoted she would have lefted.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: stop asking   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:56 pm

look buddy does it matter whos servers the best in the end they both have there diffrences. People have there opinion on this server and people have opinions on your server so really does it matter lets just end it here instead of continuing this nonsense,
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Lol, why u even in this? this all started after YourStory was over. All these people used to play my server. I made this server. all ferdie did was redo what i do and said he did it. and they say my server sucks. then they just saying this server sucks.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: lost   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 pm

U know i have no idea what ur server used to be like and these server might have copied yours but really its just the internet. Its not gonna effect u in rl hopefully..... So serously lets just move on and stop this stupid fight.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:06 pm

lol all the admins and mod right now used to play on my server. they just use everything against me
And michelle u lied to krissy, saying she got demoted get your facts right.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: stuff   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:09 pm

:How are they using stuff agianst u?
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Okay i was a gm on this server. Everyone loved me on the server. But after that they used them against me. Started saying shit about me and then they think am just another shit head. Without Me Ferdie would have NEVER made this server. Just like ODY <------- White Trash Who Got Pissed Cuz I Beat Him At Making Private Servers
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: o   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:15 pm

Just cause they say stuff doesnt make it true your probobly better then all of them but who am i to judge just forget about it and move on.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:17 pm

Lol you would feel the same thing. plus heres the other forums. i got banned on cuz i made my server 1st.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: ..   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:19 pm

trust me dude i know that it suxs that u had the best and no one seems to care but hell that just means that there morons just judging somone by what other ppl think sounds like somthing that happens at my school its a load of shyt.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Lol watch when u play the server, u will start talking shit about me. Plus i bet u will get banned for being a smart person. They ban people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:26 pm

lol ya i noticed the bannings but i promise u i would never talk shyt about u inless i had a dam good reason to.
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Well Nice Meeting U. You the only non~asshole here on the forums
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: ......   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:28 pm

thanks i hope things get better and people start respecting u more
Back to top Go down
MyServer

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Lol same but they won't people dont change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just My Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Server   Just My Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just My Server
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next