VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitches By iKakashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iKakashi

iKakashi

Glitches By iKakashi Empty
PostSubject: Glitches By iKakashi   Glitches By iKakashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Okkay I've found more glitches. Here they are:

I think when I was testing the auto register it worked somehow but when i try logging in on the main site it doesnt exist? and i can log on into the server. but now that i try to login it wont work? i was on a few minutes ago with Gm Jesus. Also GM Jesus banned iKakashi and the reason was for calling him a stalker -__-. My account it still banned. Another glitch was that i used a ign more then once. I made two accounts for back up in case something happened and so the iKakashi on my main user is the one that exist on the main site But the ikakashi that happened to have auto-reg into the server does not exist to the site. So now I cant log in to my main acc cause of this glitch. if you were to type !unban ikakashi it would think to unban the ikakashi on the auto-reg glitched account and not the one that exist on the site. and the ikakashi that was on the main acc is the new one from the char wipe. is there anyways to fix this? cause im pretty annoyed by this..... Please fix this soon cause now i cant go on neither account T_T. Sleep
Back to top Go down
iKakashi

iKakashi

PostSubject: Re: Glitches By iKakashi   Glitches By iKakashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Oh and when i meant by using more then one ign is the main acc has the char name of iKakashi and also with the auto-reg glitched acc had the name of iKakashi.
Back to top Go down
qizhuang851

PostSubject: Re: Glitches By iKakashi   Glitches By iKakashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Glad that server is back. What happen to the server? My ign is back to lvl 181 bishop with 0 rebirth zz...Gm fixed the problem! scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
iKakashi

iKakashi

PostSubject: Re: Glitches By iKakashi   Glitches By iKakashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Well it seems like they fixed my account?
Back to top Go down
snoopxclause

PostSubject: Re: Glitches By iKakashi   Glitches By iKakashi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 pm

mmm Kashi i guess u can tell who dis is by how i said ur name n e ways
y aint server up ?? and can u even log on reply plox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches By iKakashi   Glitches By iKakashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches By iKakashi
Page 1 of 1