VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iKakashi's MOD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iKakashi

iKakashi

iKakashi's MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: iKakashi's MOD Application   iKakashi's MOD Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:43 am

Well I've Helped Out The Server By Confirming The GM's About The Recent Glitches That I Have Found So Why Not Try For A MOD App.

IGN: iKakashi
Name: Jason
Why you want to be a MOD:

I Want To Help Out Players And GM's , Be More Involved In The Server Not Only By Guiding Players Or Training Them. I Would Also Like To Find Glitches And Ban Noob Players Who Hack A Private Server And Give Some Great Idea's To Improve The Server.

What would you do if you were a MOD:

Start My Job As Soon As Possible And To Be Active To Service New Players.

About yourself:

Well First Of All My Name Is Jason, But You Can Call Me Jazn (Jason+Asian=Jazn) I Go Outside For Basketball But Now That Its Snowing Outside I Can't So Im Stuck At Home Looking After My Nagging Sister.
Time Zone: EST
Do You Have Vent: Yes
Microphone: Yes

P.S The Glitches I Discovered Recently Are The Non-Hacking Fast Attack(You Will Get Banned If You Use This Glitch)
Getting Free AP Points From Sera
Auto-reg glitch (causes 2 accounts to be glitched because the 2 accounts have the same igns(it happened to me)
Unknown Glitch ( I Typed in random User/password and I Some who logged onto iPuppy's Account But I was Wearing clothing that iKakashi was wearing instead of iPuppy's But I still had his IGN
CS Glitch this glitch is very common to v.55 servers(when there mouse is near the cape section you dc and you get your nx rolled back but still lose the money you bought it with)

There Will soon be more glitches found by me. I Hope I have been a service to the server.

Last edited by iKakashi on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: iKakashi's MOD Application   iKakashi's MOD Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am

lmao jazn anyways the sera one im not sure about i think it just resets ur ap not adds anyways nice app good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iKakashi

iKakashi

PostSubject: Re: iKakashi's MOD Application   iKakashi's MOD Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:38 am

Well actually it does add up but I don't know it works now. And thanks I hope I do get MOD =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iKakashi's MOD Application   iKakashi's MOD Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iKakashi's MOD Application
Page 1 of 1