VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chips GM Application -not registered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Semir132

Chips GM Application -not registered Empty
PostSubject: Chips GM Application -not registered   Chips GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:28 am

IGN: Chips GM Application
Name: Semir Kukuljcevic
Why you want to be a GM: I want to become a GM because I know what this job requires and what is expect of me if I become GM. I am easy-going, loyal, and trustworthy. I have the skills and experience for which you are looking for and which this server might need. Very Happy
Experiences: I was a GM before in another server but then the server got shut down because the owner just quite [ But its ok now because I have found a great new server * Vengeful Story* ] . I know most of the commands and I got the GM handbook. So when I am chosen I am ready and set to work.
What would you do if you were a GM: If I was a GM I would help beginners find there way around and I would be on the look out for HACKERS and do anything else that is need to be done.
About Myself: I am athletic love to play basketball and especially ms. I am very active and love too meet new people. I am friendly like to have fun and very helpful. Love to listen to Rap/Hip Hop/R&B and sometimes rock.
Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Have vent? No, but I have AIM & MSN.
AIM - Semir1320
MSN - kukuljcevic15@hotmail.com
* Add Me and Message Me I love you
M
A microphone?
Yes

- Thank You For Reading cherry
Back to top Go down
Semir132

PostSubject: Re: Chips GM Application -not registered   Chips GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:50 am

I just got a vent also so you will be able to contact me any of the 3 ways u want to bounce
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Chips GM Application -not registered   Chips GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:33 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chips GM Application -not registered   Chips GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chips GM Application -not registered
Page 1 of 1