VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protseng's GM Application -not registered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daniel

Protseng's GM Application -not registered Empty
PostSubject: Protseng's GM Application -not registered   Protseng's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:08 am

Name :Daniel
Where do you live? (country): Canada
Can you spell properly ._.;? Yes, i can spell properly and type pretty fast.
What's your first language? English
How many hours are you on a day? At least 3-5 hours a day.
Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone
List your experience. (looking for GMs with experience/people who are good problem solvers) I have been a GM in other private servers and i know how to treat people well and help them out until they are satisfied. People say i am a funny, socialable, and nice person but when it comes to people that break rules I would not be a happy GM and give them their penalties. I am usually on most of the time and i will be helping or answer questions for those who needs help. The reason why i wanted to be a GM is because i like spending my time helping people and open events for everyone else to have fun. When i help people it makes my day happy.

Type a paragraph about yourself. Surprised

My name is Daniel. I am 14 years old. I love to play computer games(especially Private Ms). I love helping others when they are in a difficult situation and i will help them to solve it until they 99.9% satisfied. I respect everyone else and treat them the way that i wanted to be treated. I will try my best to be an excellent GM in this server. Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down

Protseng's GM Application -not registered
Page 1 of 1