VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s9218126z

s9218126z

Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character} Empty
PostSubject: Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character}   Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:16 pm

IGN:KingIsaac
Nexon ID (Incase IP Ban):isaacseah3
Name:Isaac Seah
Why Do you want to be unbanned?: Cause i want to continue playing.. I really miss playing.. In the beginning, i didnt know that the skill "snipe" is a hack.. So i used it.. Now that i got ban because of that, i promise not to use that skill again or any other hack..
Will you do good when your unbanned?: Yes. I promise not to hack, maybe even help training other newbies?
Do you Promise To not hack or anything the goes against the Rules?:Yes..
This is your first time caught doing something against the rules in VengefulStory? Yes.. This is my first time getting ban, and the last.. I promise. So please unban me.

To GMs and Admin: Plz unban me and i promise that i wont do anything that is against the rules of the server.. And i would give my fullest cooperation to the GMs if asked to do so.. I was banned due to a misunderstanding and partly my fault. I hope that the GMs and Admin would express leniency towards my case.. So, plz unban me. You hav my word that i would not go against the rules in the future..

And to the add onto the festive mood, i wish all players, GMs and Admin a Merry Christmas..

P.s. I hope that you can sense my sincerity in this post.. Thank you for reading my post, and hopefully plz unban me.. Thanks again.. You have my gratitude..
Back to top Go down
zhaisiyu

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character}   Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 pm

He's a good player. Please unban him.
Back to top Go down
fantasyxf

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character}   Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Gm, plz unban him. I also do not know that snipe was not allowed until others told me. Perhaps a warning would be sufficient cause he did not actually hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character}   Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please unban me! Please unban "KingIsaac:--{my character}
Page 1 of 1