VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeratual's unban

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chaosghost

Zeratual's unban Empty
PostSubject: Zeratual's unban   Zeratual's unban I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 am

IGN: Zeratual
Nexon ID (Incase IP Ban):chaosghost
Name: Mark
Why Do you want to be unbanned?: because i got banned for asking if anyone plays original maple, i dont see how i did anything wrong..and aslo it was someone who asked a admin to ban me..for no reason..he just said BAN HIM! and i was banned for asking a question, didnt hack, i didnt cheat, i got banned for ASKING a question..i did nothing wrong, i was given no warning no nothing, i got dced from the server and now i cant get back in cause it says im banned.

Will you do good when your unbanned?: yes, i like the server alot cause i dont get that kind of play on original maple.

Do you Promise To not hack or anything the goes against the Rules?: i never have hacked and i never will...

This is your first time caught doing something against the rules in VengefulStory? all i did was ask a question and got banned..i didnt do anything wrong..

Last edited by chaosghost on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

Zeratual's unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeratual's unban   Zeratual's unban I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 am

what did u ask?
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
chaosghost

Zeratual's unban Empty
PostSubject: Re:Zeratual's unban   Zeratual's unban I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

i asked this: "does anyone here play retail (legit) maplestory?" then i was all of a sudden banned.
Back to top Go down
FrostSheep

Zeratual's unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeratual's unban   Zeratual's unban I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 am

I was there when he got baned he was not doing anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Zeratual's unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeratual's unban   Zeratual's unban I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:23 pm

im guessing he was advertising a diff server lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeratual's unban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeratual's unban   Zeratual's unban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeratual's unban
Page 1 of 1