VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dazianboiii gm app -not registered-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dazianbo

dazianboiii gm app -not registered- Empty
PostSubject: dazianboiii gm app -not registered-   dazianboiii gm app -not registered- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 pm

IGN:dazianboiii
Name:jun cruz
Why you want to be a GM: because i have experience and have been gm many times and still would like to help out any server that needs help. This is my experience:i've been a gm/headgm in finalstory,gm in OwnagaMS,gm in Finalstory, HitsuMS.
What would you do if you were a GM: be nice and friendly to other players and gms, host events when informed to give answers to questions that i have been asked and ban hackers.
About yourself:I can be a friendly and active player,I can ban hackers,do events when needed and on weekends i can be on 24/7 and also i will help people/new people with question or finding where certain NPCS are if someones hacking first ill warn them then if that person is still hacking i will ban them. I was born in hawaii oahu (Waikiki). . .My hobbies are:playing maplestory private servers and in a dancing club which i have practices on monday wednesday and friday but its 5:00-8:00pm
Time Zone:GMT
Have vent?yes
A microphone?yes
Back to top Go down

dazianboiii gm app -not registered-
Page 1 of 1