VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karl's GM Application! (MUST READ) -not registered-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karl

Karl's GM Application! (MUST READ) -not registered- Empty
PostSubject: Karl's GM Application! (MUST READ) -not registered-   Karl's GM Application! (MUST READ) -not registered- I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:38 pm

IGN:Karlizmyname
Name:Karl
Why you want to be a GM:Well first of all I really want to be a GM so I can have at least some experience on how to be one. Help out ferdie, help schedule events and that kinds of stuff. AND.. BE THE BEST GM I Could.
What would you do if you were a GM:If i'm a GM I will find hackers and ban them Wink I also want to help make the server a better place Very Happy Help get more people to join this server and others things you want me to do Smile
About yourself:First off I love MS! Very Happy I always play different servers ;O but ive never been a GM Sad (sad). I like sports such as soccer (most fave sport in the world ), I like helping people out ( its actually fun Smile ), i like to play on the comp :O xD. Well thats all Very Happy see ya in vengefulstory!
Time Zone:Pacific Time (Vancouver, Canada)
Have vent? Sadly nop.
A microphone? and again. nop Sad
Back to top Go down

Karl's GM Application! (MUST READ) -not registered-
Page 1 of 1