VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrDavid

Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem Empty
PostSubject: Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:44 am

Yo, ferdie, recently i bought a ring at NX shop, and after i bought it, all my items are gone, and i cant even attack. If i attack i will disconnect.
Can u reformat my character MrDavid??? PLs kindly do so.

Another problem is that people cannot c8 guild. Is this a bug?
Kindly fix it asap

Thanks

David signing off!
Back to top Go down
Shynobi

Shynobi

PostSubject: Well...............   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 am

Theres a Problem With Server Cause Sometimes The Server is like prgramed with rollbacks. And The Ring You Bought From Cs is Glitched maybe.....

Theres a 40% Chance you will be Glitched. Please Do Not buy Rings From CS Buy From Coco Pl0x.

Please Register MrDavid.

Wow

PostSubject: Re: Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 pm

dude shynobi u dont even know what u talking about u stupid good for nothing bitch. learn some java and the error
Back to top Go down
Shynobi

Shynobi

PostSubject: Dude,   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:16 am

Dude Im Fking 10 how am i suppose to know, shit face T_T. If im so Stupid atleast i know how to use a Computer...... Besides Wow..... What a Pathetix Excuse for a name Wow.......

Besides I know you a fking 10 year old......

You fking Swear To Much............ Plus I don't give a fuck about people saying Shit to me..............

ill say something dum to my self right now.....

im a hoe with no life and sucks dick for crack.....
WTf is The DAm Deal Asswhole.......

Oh yeah, Go ahead call me an emo, No Lifer and w.e you can think of........
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com/
Wow

PostSubject: Re: Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:30 am

Lawlz go learn some shit b4 u talk.
Back to top Go down
Shynobi

Shynobi

PostSubject: LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 am

If its you Xiyar i ain't talking anymore cus its just gunna go on and on...... plus im not backing off, im not scared......
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com/
peace_kitty

peace_kitty

PostSubject: Re: Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:51 am

Shynobi wrote:
If its you Xiyar i ain't talking anymore cus its just gunna go on and on...... plus im not backing off, im not scared......

nice fite

clam down guys ;d lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rate.ee/users/britaa
iFerdie

iFerdie

PostSubject: dang   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:09 pm

That dude got owned, and i doubt it that it was xiyar. [xiyar=pussy face snot nose bitch] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyServer

PostSubject: Re: Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Lol Ferdie i basically made your server. all u did was remake it.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

PostSubject: serously   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:01 pm

where fighting over the internet com on ppl where better then that so he may not or may know what hes talking about why u got to go off sayin hes stupid and stuff just cuzz he doesnt know somthing doesnt make him stupid or else id be a retard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem   Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin, Can u format my Character??? and FIxing the C8Iing guild problem
Page 1 of 1