VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roysuke's gm aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roysuke

Roysuke's gm aplication Empty
PostSubject: Roysuke's gm aplication   Roysuke's gm aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:48 pm

IGN: Roysuk3
Name: Daniel
Why you want to be a GM: To help others in need of assistance when they are troubled.

What would you do if you were a GM: I would help other gamers follow other requests or commands given my other gm's who has more experiences then i do, i would ban those who abuse the game and the community for more enjoyment, and host events if other gm's wont want to and asks me to do so.

About yourself:Im on the computer most of the times because i cant really do anything else i don't live near a fun place and my neighbors are uncivilized... so i don't mix with them much, I like to help others as well even if i don't show it in school, I'm also kind of like a jester of my school as well, and i have good english which i also know how to spell correctly my grammar i would rate it
Average.

Time Zone:GMT + 08:00 so i can be online when other gm's are online because i live on the other side of the earth.

Have vent? NO. i don't sign up or download this sort of things.

A microphone? Yes.

Last edited by Roysuke on Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shynobi

Shynobi

PostSubject: nice   Roysuke's gm aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 am

nice job =D

Roysuke

PostSubject: Re: Roysuke's gm aplication   Roysuke's gm aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:41 am

umm err does that mean a yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roysuke's gm aplication   Roysuke's gm aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roysuke's gm aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: