VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy new year!!! Wwhat are your resolutions this year?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qizhuang851

Happy new year!!! Wwhat are your resolutions this year? Empty
PostSubject: Happy new year!!! Wwhat are your resolutions this year?   Happy new year!!! Wwhat are your resolutions this year? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Happy New year 2009 to Vengestory maplers!! Forget about bad past memories and this server exp rate go back to 2000x!!

My Resolutions for this year:

1. Get in pace with my industrial Attachment CPTC in Jurong Island, pass all sort of tests with flying colours obtained the well-deserved Certificate.

2. Graduated ite in final semester successfully, Enough Grade Point Average Point to advance for Poly Diploma studies.

3. Get my driving license within these 3 months.

4. Find my 1st ever part time job to work for earning money and compatitable girl partner!! *wink* *wink*.

5. Don't be pessimistic, give up hopes for myself easily. Become a resourceful person with intellect minds.

6. Always be healthy and energetic person. Able to play different kind of sports as much as i can.

7. Learning more computer stuffs together with install appropriate microchips as well as troubleshooting to fix and solve the problem.

8. Have a new lifestyle and environment from my home and estate.

9. Make more friends, penpal or anyone as i think it should not be a problem.

10. Improve my foundation of my languages, communication skills and interaction through various people in this world. Razz
Back to top Go down

Happy new year!!! Wwhat are your resolutions this year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Spam-
Jump to: