VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for VengefulStory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retroizzie

Ideas for VengefulStory Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for VengefulStory   Ideas for VengefulStory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 am

Ferdie has a good point when he asked Wolfwood that they needed something else to be a part of GM.

The answer was have ideas.

Well since im just a player and I believe players have the best ideas to upgrade a server without actually changing it to .59

To entertain players you need a motive to drive them through rebirthing is just one simple task

What if they want something else?

1) Have npcs do quest that give a reward of special kind such as HT neck or Gm Scrolls or Wizet hat,
these events can be collect various items, give an item to another npc, or fight various monsters

2) Have special days were the exp rate is higher then the usual and that can be fun with hosts and other such things of that nature.

3) This is very interesting but you have a boss snaill with 1 billion hp and it if u kill it it can drop rare items or give 1billion exp

4) Do a treasure Hunt idea where someone gm hides in box and u get scrolled +10 if u find him - Wolfwood just did this idea now

5) Try to fix skills of some characters so you can have more variety into it.

6) Maple Pops can be given to characters who are warrios becuase it gives +100 accuracy and they can be given when they start.

Thats all I have for now O_o hope it works
Back to top Go down

Ideas for VengefulStory
Page 1 of 1