VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iErrol Harrassment reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snoopxclause

iErrol Harrassment reports Empty
PostSubject: iErrol Harrassment reports   iErrol Harrassment reports I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 am

Today iErrol saw a new glitch that ikakashi,vash and myself (Quack) found out.
I showed this glitch to alex (< a gm) and vash showed it to a few people.It looks a bit like fast animation but what ur really doing is holding down a skill
for example brandish and switching weapons really fast, this makes ur attacking speed much faster then normal. Anyways to the point, i started doing this glitch in the fm cos it look cool and was legit, so ierrol comes along and says i hack.<< this is alright for a first time since any1 probably would've thought it was somekind of hack. But then he keeps going i hack which gets a little annoying (but still okay). So in comes alex(< the gm i showed the glitch to) and tells ierrol that its not a hack its a glitch
he even shows ierrol how to do it himself and ierrol does do it. Then hes jus like quack hacks quack hacks and alex abuses him gm power and hacks. At this stage after about 4 minutes of annoyance from him i report him for harrassment and alex happily jails him.

After this he got outa jail and we like wtf how u get out. Apparantly idk if this is true but apparantly he rang up ferdie and told him something and ferdie realesed him cos he thought errol had been wronged (<< this is wat ierrol told us). So after this he keeps saying i hack and alex hacks and abuses and whateva and other maplers start getting annoyed with his spamming cos they already no about the glitch and no we dont hack.
After this he starts verbally abusing other maplers all in all makes every1 annoyed at him. Thats about as much to the story as u needa know and heres some proof of screen shots i took from my chat logiErrol Harrassment reports Errol11
Back to top Go down

iErrol Harrassment reports
Page 1 of 1