VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-

Go down 
+3
Lovely
Retroizzie
PandaTheKidd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
imemooo

Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- Empty
PostSubject: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 pm

To: [Gm]Ferdie

Ign : Sword

Name : Adam Lim

Sex : Male
Reason Why I Want To Be A Gm : Is Because I Wanna Help This Server Increase Its Popularity , I Want To Be A Gm Cause I like To Help People That Are New To Th Server Who Dont Know The Server Well And How It Works . Very Happy And , Most Importantly Catch Those hackers That Lag th Server and make people Who Really Want To Play , Cant Play . Things Like Turn Off Summons and like that , i Would Remind th Players to do. I Would Want The Server To Be The Very BestAlthough Its The Best Server i Ever Played .. SERIOUSLY .

What Would I Do When I Become A Gm : Of Course I would Celebrate ? Hehe . I Would Also Be Online For Almost 8Hours A day or even 9 Hours Being Around To Help Players . Would Create Fun Events That Will Invite More Players . I Myself will Ask All My Friends to play This Server Of Course. Overall I would be Consistent and not be active for the only the fewdays iwas chosen to be a gm Very Happy I Give you my word that i will Try my very best to bring up th server to its highest potential Very Happy I PROMISE

Any Experience : I've Been A Gm in My Friends Server Called DooMs (Singapore Server ) I know Exactly What To Do and What Not To do (:

Myself : I'm A Singaporean , So my Online Time will be Slightly Different , This is a good Point as i will be able to help people that are from South East Asia . I will Not Let Off Hackers . And , Importantly im FRIENDLY hahas . so do choose me as a trustable gm .

Time Zone : I dont know what does it means so .. maybe Its Time That i can Online ?? Erm Singapore Time 12pm - 10pm And Singapore Time2-5am Very Happy

Vent : Installed

Microphone : I DO Very Happy I DO Very Happy

Hope That My Application Would Be A Success And Look Forward To Join Your Crew.
Back to top Go down
Vash

PostSubject: Why Sword should be a gm   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:53 pm

i think sword should be a gm because first he's a good looking guy xD, but anyway he would be so much help around game when the other gms aren't on. Like some gms that are on like ipuppy LAZY gm right there and he ban me for no reason but anyways sword is online everyday and i know he would be a great gm to the gm.

Hope he gets pick to be a gm.

From Vash And Wolfwood.
Back to top Go down
XiaoPink

PostSubject: Why should Sword Be Gm   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Sword is a friendly gm and is willing to help people if they need help and he is always on when most people are so i find he would be a great gm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PandaTheKidd

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:20 pm

he's someone i can trust, and that alone convinced me that he is eligible to be a GM. Also he seems like the type of guy who wouldn't abuse his powers as a GM (lol !kill ferdie What a Face )

-the word of teh Panda cat (no effing panda emot Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
IemPAINT

PostSubject: Why Sword should be a GM   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:57 pm

I think Sword is suitable to be a gm, because he is friendly Very Happy
and willing to help other people too Smile
Hope that your can choose Sword to be a GM.
Back to top Go down
Retroizzie

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:10 pm

I believe he is suitable for this position. He helps out new players and sticks around the free market channel to help out new players. I met him just yesterday when I first started and off the bat he was very generous to me giving me items and such to help me out in the game. Of course you can't do that as a gm but as a player to give your items you worked hard to get is surprising to see. He should really get this position since he knows well what he is doing and understands the consequences if he disobeys the laws of vengeful story. Overall he is good and exciting person and can work well with other players.

Sincerely yours,
Retroizzie
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 pm

I think that Sword will not abuse his authority if he is a GM.
I just played Vengfulstory today and of course, i am pretty much noob in this server, Sword offered his help to train me at zakum and clock boss.
He's really a helpful guy and a friendly one. He started with asking me where was I from and for my friendster (:
I think he's most suitable to be a GM :]

All the best Sword :]
I believe you can make it!

Lovely :]
Back to top Go down
H4CK3R

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:09 pm

well written. good luck man, i trust you!
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:43 am

not registered, PEOPLE REGISTER!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
imemoo

PostSubject: Sword ' S Gm Application   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm

To: [Gm]Ferdie

Ign : Sword

Name : Adam Lim

Sex : Male
Reason Why I Want To Be A Gm : Is Because I Wanna Help This Server Increase Its Popularity , I Want To Be A Gm Cause I like To Help People That Are New To Th Server Who Dont Know The Server Well And How It Works . And , Most Importantly Catch Those hackers That Lag th Server and make people Who Really Want To Play , Cant Play . Things Like Turn Off Summons and like that , i Would Remind th Players to do. I Would Want The Server To Be The Very BestAlthough Its The Best Server i Ever Played .. SERIOUSLY .

What Would I Do When I Become A Gm : Of Course I would Celebrate ? Hehe . I Would Also Be Online For Almost 8Hours A day or even 9 Hours Being Around To Help Players . Would Create Fun Events That Will Invite More Players . I Myself will Ask All My Friends to play This Server Of Course. Overall I would be Consistent and not be active for the only the fewdays iwas chosen to be a gm I Give you my word that i will Try my very best to bring up th server to its highest potential I PROMISE

Any Experience : I've Been A Gm in My Friends Server Called DooMs (Singapore Server ) I know Exactly What To Do and What Not To do (:

Myself : I'm A Singaporean , So my Online Time will be Slightly Different , This is a good Point as i will be able to help people that are from South East Asia . I will Not Let Off Hackers . And , Importantly im FRIENDLY hahas . so do choose me as a trustable gm .

Time Zone : I dont know what does it means so .. maybe Its Time That i can Online ?? Erm Singapore Time 12pm - 10pm And Singapore Time2-5am

Vent : Installed

Microphone : I DO I DO
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 am

HAHAHA sword
u didnt apply nice app really well written lol u would be a good gm (with out the geeky hair) ty for last night (no homo) the way u helped me thanks for warning me i should have listend max is still a dick head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-   Sword ' S Gm Application -registered- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword ' S Gm Application -registered-
Page 1 of 1