VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, New member here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
qizhuang851

Hi, New member here Empty
PostSubject: Hi, New member here   Hi, New member here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi, my name is fu qizhuang aged 19, Male, Single, Singaporean, currently study in Chemical Process Technology in Bukit Batok ite and lived in Redhill Close. Don't ever come this college if u wan to study any ite course due to bad environment and facilities. Loves to learn, use and play computer much, enjoy hang out with friends. My characteristic is kind-hearted, out-going, cheerful, introvert, friendly person. Any friends/ gals looking for guys on relationship can add me in game or msn for chatting hehe...Seeking gals with not easy hot-tempered girl, charming and kind. I am easily run of topic when comes to communicate with anyone so don't mind about this point. This server is rocks because there are 5 channels with less people :O!! So shocking and surprisingly about the population rate hehe...Vengeful Story will rule forver and devoted so much!

Favouite movies: Jackie Chan adventure movies, Detective movies, Intial D, I Not Stupid 1 and 2, Spiderman, Man In Black, The Judgement Day, Space Jam, Private of carribean, Simpson, Toy story, Mr bean movie, Tarzan, The Hero, Deathnote 1 n 2, Forbidden kingdom, romantic and action movies.

Schools: Keng Seng primary school (1995-2001), Jin Tai Secondary School (2002-2006), Bukit Batok ite(2007-) Chemical Process Technology hoping to advance for poly to take diploma.

Company: Chemical Process Technology Centre? Iudustrial attachment from 15th Dec to 20th Feb

Last edited by qizhuang851 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and more information about me! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New member here   Hi, New member here I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:03 am

awesome!!^.^ whats ur ign? xD
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
qizhuang851

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New member here   Hi, New member here I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 pm

My Ign is Hopefortop10 lvl 181 bishop with rebirth rate is 0 Rolling Eyes Razz !! Greetings GM Michelle, Nice to meet you! How have you been today? By the way, why is the server maintenance for such a long period of time? T_T I hated this fellow gogeta909078 show no respect to forum from server discussion that i had browse through the topic on server down again Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New member here   Hi, New member here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, New member here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Spam :: Introductions-
Jump to: