VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kefoto

HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch   HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:14 am

I think i got a pet glitch and now every time i log in to my char it throws me out of the game please fix it or delete my pets my charachter is kefotoblade any Gm who responds to this(or anyone who can fix it) ill send them my pass if they need or IP and no the original pet delete on the site doesent work PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ItsAlyan

ItsAlyan

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch   HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:05 am

Good game. Laughing
Try using the Pet Remover from the website and stuff.... Till a GM can help you. Cool
Back to top Go down
zxichigoxz

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch   HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:35 pm

i have the same problem too-.-
Back to top Go down
iPuppy

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch   HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 am

er........ yeah i had that prob with my old character before i became a gm... thats why U DONT BUY PETS! i cant do anythin bout it but if u havcnt raised ur pets level yet u may still have hope..... make a dif account and locate ferdie to help ya.

-ipupz
Back to top Go down
kefoto

PostSubject: WEll   HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:26 am

IM happy to say i dont care Cool cause i made a new char now i am better and stronger and have maxed all my stats sooo i deleted my old char lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch   HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!!! I think it`s a pet glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Reports/Help-
Jump to: