VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intamisy's GM Applicaton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki

Intamisy's GM Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Intamisy's GM Applicaton   Intamisy's GM Applicaton I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 am

IGN: Intamisy
Name: Naoki D. Breger
Why you want to be a GM: I love to be the guy who helps and answers all questions... I'm just all around good guy i guess unless you make me mad. If people want event's I'll be there Smile. I'm very active after school and off days. I well have times I go out to the park but I have a life to you know?
What would you do if you were a GM: I merely I want to do events, help people with their many questions boggling on their minds. I am friendly so I do like talking and hanging out. I do not tolerate insults so yeah pretty much its all good Very Happy.
About Yourself: I am Naoki D. Breger. I live in Georgia of the U.S. My name is Naoki because I was on originally born in Tokyo Japan. I am very fond of Maple story and was of course GM in different private servers and games that have been shut down due to admins decisions. Note: I do tend to get a little loopy at night because I don't know why but I'm just like that. Friends think I'm high when I don't even do that crap >_>...
Time Zone:EST? I live on the east coast of the U.S.
Have vent: Yes of course I do.
A microphone: Of course.

Extra: I of course love talking on vent and people ask that my IGN is misspelled that is because I did it on purpose and I want to be creative.
Back to top Go down
nutman11

Intamisy's GM Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: ha   Intamisy's GM Applicaton I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm

u sux lol and no u dont go crazy at night i do sheez....
Back to top Go down

Intamisy's GM Applicaton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: