VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikuzu's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikuzu

Hikuzu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hikuzu's Application   Hikuzu's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 pm

IGN:Hikuzu

Name:Christoph

Why you want to be a GM:I want to be a GM beacuae i really like to help people and i want to work side by side with other GM's ^^

What would you do if you were a GM:I would do my best to help all those in need and help other GM's with event hosting or any thing they need me to do. I would try my best to keep the game Hacker-Free and serve JUSTICE ^^. (Sorry i drank alot of coke so i hyper)

About yourself:I'm 15 i love sports, Im a freshman in highschool, I'm a kind person and i follow orders well and im a good listner ^^. I like to play outside with my friends or play Vengeful Story in my spare time, That or i do home work >.> But other then that im good with computers mostly and i have a nice family, Not sure what else to say ^^.

Time Zone:Ummm, this may sound stupid but im not to sure.

Have vent?No. But i will get if i ever become a GM

A microphone?I do but its on my laptop and i cant play maple on it. =(
Back to top Go down
Hikuzu

Hikuzu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikuzu's Application   Hikuzu's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 am

Sorry its such a bad Application, First time doing one. Understandable if you dont like
Back to top Go down

Hikuzu's Application
Page 1 of 1