VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[cracklacka's] mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cracklacka

cracklacka

[cracklacka's] mod app Empty
PostSubject: [cracklacka's] mod app   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:09 pm

IGN:Cracklacka
Name:Jesse James
Why you want to be a MOD: well, like it says in my gm app, ive got high experience in the online/computer world. Ive minored in compuer technology/software, i worked forums like this for homework Razz
What would you do if you were a MOD: I'd make sure the forums are organized, all stickys and what not up to date, and of course making the forums a fun place to be. Cause we all know that 50% of Private server players rarley use the forums Very Happy
About yourself: well its in my gm app. But ive attended New englang culinary insitute, majoring as a chef and minoring in the computer world (4 years, bachelors degree baby XD)
Time Zone: EST

I dunno if i can be a gm at the same time, but ive put an app in for both. So where ever you can fit me in, im a flexible fun guy to work with Smile
Back to top Go down
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: lol   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 pm

i really have to say this work on your spelling i seen spelling errors all over the place and it is spelt rarely
Back to top Go down
http://www.louisms.ucoz.co.uk
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: Re: [cracklacka's] mod app   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:20 pm

gogeta909078 wrote:
i really have to say this work on your spelling i seen spelling errors all over the place and it is spelt rarely
englang wtf is that lol
Back to top Go down
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: Re: [cracklacka's] mod app   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:20 pm

cracklacka wrote:
IGN:Cracklacka
Name:Jesse James
Why you want to be a MOD: well, like it says in my gm app, ive got high experience in the online/computer world. Ive minored in compuer technology/software, i worked forums like this for homework Razz
What would you do if you were a MOD: I'd make sure the forums are organized, all stickys and what not up to date, and of course making the forums a fun place to be. Cause we all know that 50% of Private server players rarley use the forums Very Happy
About yourself: well its in my gm app. But ive attended New englang culinary insitute, majoring as a chef and minoring in the computer world (4 years, bachelors degree baby XD)
Time Zone: EST

I dunno if i can be a gm at the same time, but ive put an app in for both. So where ever you can fit me in, im a flexible fun guy to work with Smile
wtf is englang
Back to top Go down
cracklacka

cracklacka

PostSubject: Re: [cracklacka's] mod app   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 pm

im on a laptop, and if i wanted to correct my spelling, i would have to be writing something pretty important. Its a forum, errors are ok XD
Back to top Go down
cracklacka

cracklacka

PostSubject: Re: [cracklacka's] mod app   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:23 pm

and dude, the only thing i spelt wrong was englang (supposed to be england).......so yeh
Back to top Go down
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: lol   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm

it's spelt rarely not rarley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [cracklacka's] mod app   [cracklacka's] mod app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[cracklacka's] mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Applications :: MOD Applications-
Jump to: