VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cracklacka's gm app (registered)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cracklac

cracklacka's gm  app (registered) Empty
PostSubject: cracklacka's gm app (registered)   cracklacka's gm  app (registered) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 am

IGN:cracklacka
Name:jesse
Why you want to be a GM:I love working for private servers, there so much fun XD. I was also a super gm for arber ms, and a coder, and a gm for afew other servers ;D
What would you do if you were a GM:well, i play a lot anyways (28 rebirths) but i would love to just have some fun with the people, pick out bugs, get them there hackers XD.
About yourself:Im a culinary student at New England Culinary institute. I hope to leave a very well rounded chef and be able to work in any setting. Im also minoring in computer techonology Surprised
Time Zone:est
Have vent?you bet
A microphone?indeed
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: cracklacka's gm app (registered)   cracklacka's gm  app (registered) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:27 am

please post another with your registered name, either make a new topic or post a reply here
Back to top Go down
https://vengefulstory.aforumfree.com
cracklacka

cracklacka

PostSubject: your reply   cracklacka's gm  app (registered) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 am

heres the reply you asked for XD. Sorry bout that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cracklacka's gm app (registered)   cracklacka's gm  app (registered) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cracklacka's gm app (registered)
Page 1 of 1