VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autosin's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AutoAsh000

AutoAsh000

Autosin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Autosin's GM Application   Autosin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 am

Subject : AutoSin's GM Application Sunday Nov 16, 2008 8:46 PM

IGN: AuToSiN
Name : Duy or Syrus
Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM so i can help new people who join this server so they won't be lost and be left out of anything. So they would tell there friends to play this server.
What would you do if u were a GM: I would tell hackers to stop hacking or be jailed or ban. And try to help those new players out. And other player who are not following Vengefulstory's rules will be given a warning. And will try to be an Active GM and a responsible one too. And will not ever ignore a player.
About yourself: like to read books and play basketball when have the time. Try to play private servers when have the time.
Time zone: East time zone
Have vent: Good connection.
A microphone: i have a microphone.

Last edited by AutoAsh000 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Autosin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autosin's GM Application   Autosin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Nice app man btw its kinda hard to get to someone if theres like 5 ppl spaming at u anyways... nice app man lol!
Back to top Go down

Autosin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1