VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AutoAsh000

AutoAsh000

Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW Empty
PostSubject: Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW   Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am

Sry for wasting your time on this stupid subject but im just curious how come this server aint on and going like old times? I LOVE this server very much indeed! i made vengefulstory past AceSpadeMS by voting every day wat an achievement Exclamation Well its just i miss this server and im pretty much BORED without the events and hanging out with ppl Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Im very sad but I will have hope on Ferdie to make the server on and up going so plz do it u have me debt!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW   Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 am

sorry autosin but i will never join this server if it goes up if u ever wanna coem join me ronnie and adam my email adress is alexs_da_beast@hotmail.com add me and ill give u the link
Back to top Go down

Gm wolfwood,alex,zedd (also known as panda who doesnt exist),ishadow and,AdminFerdie READ NOW
Page 1 of 1