VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quacks MOD app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snoopxclause

Quacks MOD app Empty
PostSubject: Quacks MOD app   Quacks MOD app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:20 pm

IGN:Quack
Name:Sean
Why you want to be a MOD:
Well im going to be honest, i want to become a MOD because not only the perks of it but because i like helping ppl, after getting like a 400 att sword i became strong and i found it fun to take new people on z runs and help them out. I get along With every1 and i really like helping people out, mainly cos i like showing off how strong i am Razz.
What would you do if you were a MOD:
I would help people out with problems especially the new ones. I was thinking about applying for a gm but i dont think that position is right for me. Being a mod i am somewhere in the middle and i really think i could help people out if i became a mod.
About yourself:
Well My hobbies: Hip Hop (did for 5 years), Basketball, Computer (Of course)
and a few other things.I am very cheery and i get along with every1. I occasionally help people out (in r/l) eg giving em extra 40 cents for pie Very Happy.
Time Zone:
GMT
Although im GMT time Im in the holidays Atm and am usually on at least 9 hours a day ( in the holidays i like to slob out Very Happy).When Its not the holidays i will still be able to come on VMS for 4-5 hours a Day.

What I'd Do To Make VMS a Better Place:
Im very very good with computers and would be good at organising forums and all the technicals.I Would go to all boss maps to check out for any hackers
(i am very sneaky) and would go to most maps every 30min to have a good look at everything and see if any needed help.
Id Also make VMS a better place with my cheerful attitude Very Happy.
Plz Consider My Application As I Think I Would make an Awesome MOD

Last edited by snoopxclause on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaTheKidd

Quacks MOD app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quacks MOD app   Quacks MOD app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 pm

PURGE!!!!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down

Quacks MOD app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Applications :: MOD Applications-
Jump to: