VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kukubirde's gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
royston

kukubirde's gm application Empty
PostSubject: kukubirde's gm application   kukubirde's gm application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm

IGN:kukubirde
Name:royston
Male or Female:Male
Why you want to be a GM:i wan to be a GM because is fun and to banned hacker,to help new players, i hate hackers i know all GMS hate hackers if i never become a GM i will post it next year
What would you do if you were a GM:i will banned hackers and help new players and do the best i could dor this server
Any experience?**:i have played many server including MapleSea
About yourself:i am very active and everyday i will play maple at home.sometimes i play another server but now i will play this server
Time Zone:i have not played this server very long(MapleSea i have played about 4 years)
Have vent?nope i do not have a vent
A microphone?Yes
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: kukubirde's gm application   kukubirde's gm application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:43 pm

I think you can be a GM cause you're active everyday and I can see that you really hate hackers :]
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: kukubirde's gm application   kukubirde's gm application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Royston, I hope you'll pass your GM application :]
All the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kukubirde's gm application   kukubirde's gm application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kukubirde's gm application
Page 1 of 1