VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovely's GM application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovely

Lovely's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: Lovely's GM application :)   Lovely's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm

I forgotten to put the Subject in the previous post and thought it was posted, well. I shall type out again :]

IGN: Lovely
Name: Venessa
Male or Female: Female
Why you want to be a GM: I think being a GM is fun and cool. We can catch hackers and ban them cause I really hate hackers as they spoil the server. GM is able to help the players which I think it's really fun to help people. Being a GM, I can hold events which all players love and mix around with other Game Masters. (:
What would you do if you were a GM: For me, of course I hope to help the server and players that needs help. I hope that I can increase the fun for them in Vengefulstory and I would also recommand this server this my friends and family. I hope that more people could join the server so I can help them :] Most importantly, I can ban the hackers which I detest most. (:
Any experience?: Honestly, I've only played this server less than a day but I've played many servers before including Maplesea. What's more, I've been a GM in Finalms (my cousin's server) so I roughly know the commands
About yourself: I am a active girl who usually goes out with my friends for movies and shopping and I usually play online game during my free time which is usually the afternoon, evening and the night. :]
Time Zone: Singapore, GMT+8

Have vent? I'm not sure what's Vent cause I can't find the forum for 'how to connect' section. If Vent is Ventrilo, I have it. :]
A microphone? Well, I have a microphone and a speaker too :]
Back to top Go down
imemooo

PostSubject: Sword   Lovely's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:14 pm

Lovely Should Be A Gm Because She Has Sense Of Justification And Would Not Abuse Her Powers If She Were to Be A Gm . Most Importantly , We have Very Few Gms From Asia Therefore Lovely should be Pick As Gm Very Happy

Hope you Pass ! (:
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: Lovely's GM application :)   Lovely's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Today played Vengefulstory the whole day.
Wow, tiring. Haha.
I help H4CK3R alot of times, telling him what to do and where to go.
Then the most happiest thing was I help iShadow ban a hacker! Yipee!!
SEductiveGER act like she didn't hack, she was a hacker.
Lousy Weapon + 4k Str = 4million damage? I don't think so. xP
Back to top Go down
H4CK3R

PostSubject: Re: Lovely's GM application :)   Lovely's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm

imemooo wrote:
Lovely Should Be A Gm Because She Has Sense Of Justification And Would Not Abuse Her Powers If She Were to Be A Gm . Most Importantly , We have Very Few Gms From Asia Therefore Lovely should be Pick As Gm Very Happy

Hope you Pass ! (:

Simple question.

Why Do You Type Like This, If You Think This Is Formal Typing, Please Think Again. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Lovely

PostSubject: Re: Lovely's GM application :)   Lovely's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks H4CK3R (=
Hope you'll pass too!! (=
Hahah, today alot of people join but then ihavenobra use snipe hit 1B, is it allowed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely's GM application :)   Lovely's GM application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovely's GM application :)
Page 1 of 1