VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tofu's GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TofuBeast

Tofu's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Tofu's GM App.   Tofu's GM App. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:39 am

IGN: TofuBeast

Name: Thi

Male or Female: Female

Why you want to be a GM: I would like to be a Gm, but I don't have too. If I don't get chose, I won't be anal bout it. But I want to a GM cause I want to help other people, because I know that sometimes it confusing to start into a new server. Also, I'm an easy-going person, but not a push-over. Plus, I enjoy meeting alot of new people!

What would you do if you were a GM: I would help those who need help, get to know as many people on the server as possible, and try to improve the server and make it enjoyable as much as possible.

Any experience?**: I became a GM for two other servers that closed down.

About yourself: I'm a casual, easy-going, happy-go-lucky, person. If you respect me, then I'll respect you. But if you cross the line, then I can get pretty scary (I won't go anal and cuss you out though.) I like graphic designing, group works, and just getting to know new people. I'm very easy to be friends with. (:

Time Zone: PST

Have vent? Yes, I have the program.

A microphone? I have a whole head-set. :3
Back to top Go down

Tofu's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VengefulStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: