VengefulStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VengefulStory

Where you can take your vengeance out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bryant's GM Application -not registered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bry222

Bryant's GM Application -not registered Empty
PostSubject: Bryant's GM Application -not registered   Bryant's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 am

IGN: Bryant
Name: Bryant
Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM not just to summon cool monsters or bug other GM's about codes etc, because those are easily obtainable online. I want a be a GM to help out everyone else who bugs and complains to GM's and are sometimes ignored. Also, being a GM would be a good experience for someone who would one day like to host there own server, but is so far in the works. ( and not getting very far I might add)
What would you do if you were a GM: As a GM I would help as many people as possible, even if they didnt ask for help, and not get carried away with the abilities I have as a GM. I would host events different than NX slimes and make everyones gaming experience a bit different than most GM's, but not become too overpowered. I would control the abilities given to help out every mapler in need. Im very active, besides work and school i plan to be very dedicated as a GM.
About yourself: I attend highschool, senior year, uh I play Maple Story and Skateboard. Thats about it.
Time Zone: EST
Have vent? Yes, currently on at the moment.
A microphone? Quite. Smile
Back to top Go down
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's GM Application -not registered   Bryant's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:08 am

gd luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.louisms.ucoz.co.uk
iFerdie

iFerdie

PostSubject: nice   Bryant's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 am

Nice app dude you got potential
Back to top Go down
Bryant

Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's GM Application -not registered   Bryant's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 am

affraid So I got my forum account up. Woo?
Back to top Go down
gogeta909078

gogeta909078

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's GM Application -not registered   Bryant's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 am

woot
Back to top Go down
http://www.louisms.ucoz.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryant's GM Application -not registered   Bryant's GM Application -not registered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryant's GM Application -not registered
Page 1 of 1